You can cruise into the UAE through one of the following seaports:
- Abu Dhabi Cruise Terminal – Zayed Port
- Port Rashid, Dubai
- Port Khalid, Sharjah
- Khor Port, Ras Al Khaimah
Documents Required for UAE Cruise visa:
- Clear Colored passport Copies
- Passport Size Colored photograph
- UAE Visa application form for each client’s
- Cruise booking confirmation voucher from agent
- Exact Flight details / Ticket copy
- Each and every document should contain the name as per passport.
- Each and every document should be only in JPG format, other formats are not acceptable for visa processing.
- Short names are not allowed. (C. Parker, M A Mahir)
- Each & every document should contain details of only one person.
- Don't put any Mr. Mrs. and Numerical digit before names.
It will be one (01) multiple entry visa per person for entire cruise. There is no limitation on the number of entry or exit through any seaport and only 1 time entry through airport in the UAE. But this visa will be issued only to cruise passengers & cruise booking confirmation must be produced to apply for visa. This cruise passenger visa is valid for 30 days from the day of first arrival.
The standard time to require multiple visa is up to 21 days prior to arrival to the UAE. Surcharges may apply in case of requests received less than 21 days prior to arrival.
- We would able to apply for visas only one (01) month prior to the arrival date. It takes 07 to 10 working days to issue visa under normal circumstance. Please find below documents which will be required: